Thursday, October 1, 2009

torture for butter?

This is a disturbing video, as I'll warn you, but unfortunately is a real-time depiction of some of the cruelty that goes on on many of America's (and other countries') dairy farms. Land-o-lakes is one of our most popular dairy brands. If you consider yourself an animal lover, who also eats these products, or if you plan to continue to consume them, you may want to consider watching this before finalizing your decision. My apologies for the disturbing dose of reality.


Cows Left to Suffer
for Land O' Lakes.
.

1 comment:

  1. That's really disturbing. I eat meat and dairy products but I don't think that the animals should suffer in those kinds of conditions. It's cruel. I won't be buying any Land O Lake products after this.

    ReplyDelete